Hurricane Sandy brought with her high winds and more than enough rain to wreak havoc on the east coast. And if you were one of the unfortunate victims of Sandy’s wrath, then you know exactly what we are talking about. Hurricanes like Sandy cause millions of dollars in damages, from missing shingles and siding to broken windows and even water damaged hardwood floors.
That’s right. When water finds its way into your home during a storm, it can damage your beautiful hardwood floors. Luckily, John K. Eareckson & Co., Baltimore’s Premier Hardwood Floor Installer & Refinisher, is here to help!
Repairing a Water Damaged Hardwood Floor
What you can do:
- Mop up any standing water
- Open windows, use fans, and dry the rest of your hardwood floors
- Remove any dirt, mud, and debris that may have found its way into your home
- Call John K. Eareckson & Co.
What we can do:
- Hardwood Floors Repairs: Water damage to your existing floors? No problem! We’ll fix them up, good as new!
- Hardwood Floor Refinishing: We will sand down your hardwood floors and apply several layers of polyurethane to restore them to their original beauty!
John K. Eareckson & Co. will provide the best quality and craftsmanship. We take pride in the entire experience of refinishing and installing, and satisfied customers have made us the oldest flooring business in the area.
“After all, you are walking on our reputation.”
If you have any questions about Hardwood Flooring Repairs and Refinishing, please contact John K. Eareckson & Co. by calling 410-788-4200 or visit JKEHardwoodFlooring.com today!
J. K. Eareckson & Co. is Baltimore’s Premier Hardwood Floor Installer & Refinisher