Over time, even the best hardwood floor undergoes a lot of wear and tear. And without regular maintenance, your hardwood flooring may begin to show its age, displaying fading, cracks, scratches, scuffs, and more. When this happens, what are your options?
- Give up and have a new floor installed.
- Rely on professional Hardwood Floor Re-finishing to restore your once beautiful flooring to its original glory!
Benefits of Hardwood Floor Re-Finishing
- Aesthetics: First and foremost, refinishing your hardwood floors will help restore that lost luster that you miss so much. This will not only make a huge difference in the look of your floors, but also your entire home.
- Cost Effective: It is far cheaper to perform regular maintenance and refinish your hardwood floors than it is to completely replace them.
- Extend the Life of your Floor: Refinishing your hardwood floors will help extend their useful life, delaying the need to install a completely new hardwood floor.
- Increased Property Value: Are you looking to sell your home any time soon? If so, don’t forget that first appearances mean a lot! Refinished hardwood floors can significantly increase not only your home’s appeal, but also its value.
Hardwood Floor Re-Finishing Services from Jno K. Eareckson & Co.
At John K. Eareckson & Co., we have several options for refinishing your existing hardwood floors:
- For regular maintenance, we can screen your floors and apply a top coat of polyurethane to keep them looking new.
- If your floors are in particularly poor condition, we will sand them down and apply several layers of polyurethane to restore them to their original beauty!
If you have any questions, please contact John K. Eareckson & Co. by calling 410-788-4200 or visit JKEHardwoodFlooring.com today!
John K. Eareckson & Co. is a premier installer and refinisher of hardwood floors in the Baltimore / DC metro region. If new floors are your dream, we can make those dreams come true…for less than you might imagine. John K. Eareckson & Co. will provide the best quality, craftsmanship, and customer service around.
“After all, you are walking on our reputation.”
If you have any questions about Hardwood Floors, please contact John K. Eareckson & Co. by calling 410-788-4200 or visit JKEHardwoodFlooring.com today for a free quote regarding any of your hardwood flooring needs. You can also follow us on Facebook, Google+, and Twitter!