Are you interested in a new custom hardwood floor for your Washington DC home or office? If so, you have three options:
- Engineered Hardwood Floors
- Laminate Floors
- Solid Hardwood Floors
This week, we are going to focus on the second option, Laminate Floors.
What is Laminate Flooring?
Laminate flooring is a cost-effective and aesthetically appealing office flooring option. These floors are machine made with a hardwood photographic laminated surface, making it both durable and easy to maintain. Best of all, laminate flooring comes in a wide variety of styles.
What are the Benefits of Laminate Flooring?
- Cost: Laminate flooring is a cost-effective alternative to solid hardwood flooring.
- Maintenance: Laminate floors are much easier to maintain and clean than traditional, solid hardwood floors.
- Durability: Hardwood floors scratch, fade, dent, and stain. Laminate floors are machine made with a hardwood photographic laminated surface. This makes laminate flooring incredibly durable.
- Selection: Laminate flooring comes in a wide variety of styles and colors, ensuring you find a floor to match your décor.
- Aesthetic Appeal: Laminate floors have the look and feel of real wood without all the maintenance.
- And So Much More!
Interested in a Laminate or Custom Hardwood Floor? Then John K. Eareckson & Co. the Place to go!
At John K. Eareckson & Co., we pride ourselves on providing the best quality and craftsmanship in the Baltimore-Washington area, from custom hardwood installation and repairs to refinishing. We know a thing or two about hardwood floors.
Our satisfied customers have made J.K. Eareckson the oldest flooring business in the area!
If you have any questions about Custom Hardwood Floors, please contact John K. Eareckson & Co. by calling 410-788-4200 or visit JKEHardwoodFlooring.com today for a free quote regarding any of your hardwood flooring needs.