Nothing beats the look of hardwood flooring. Unfortunately many homeowners are scared away by the maintenance, and, most importantly, the price. Luckily, there is a way to get the look and feel of real hardwood without the cost. How? Laminate Flooring. These floors are machine made with a hardwood photographic laminated surface, making laminate flooring not only durable and easy to maintain, but also a cost-effective and aesthetically appealing hardwood alternative.
Benefits of Laminate Flooring
- As we have already mentioned, laminate flooring is a cost-effective alternative to traditional hardwood floors.
- Laminate flooring has the look and appeal of real hardwood floors, but requires less maintenance.
- While traditional hardwood floors scratch, fade, dent, and stain, laminate flooring is much more durable.
- Laminate flooring comes in a wide variety of styles.
- Best of all, laminate flooring has the look and feel of real hardwood!
Interested in a Laminate Flooring or a Custom Hardwood Floor? Then call John K. Eareckson & Co.!
At John K. Eareckson & Co., we pride ourselves on providing the best quality and craftsmanship in the Baltimore-Washington area, from custom hardwood installation, repairs, and refinishing to engineered hardwood floors and laminate flooring.
Our satisfied customers have made J.K. Eareckson the oldest flooring business in the area!
If you have any questions about Laminate Floors and Custom Hardwood Floors Washington DC, please contact John K. Eareckson & Co. by calling 410-788-4200 or visit JKEHardwoodFlooring.com today for a free quote regarding any of your hardwood flooring needs.