Freshen Up Your Home with Hardwood Floor Refinishing
Elkridge is a historic town located in Severna Park, Maryland. It was officially founded during the early 18th century, and is located at the confluence of three counties, the other two being Anne Arundel and Baltimore. Its location made it the ideal place for people to settle, and that fact still stands today. The charming streets of Elkridge are lined with historical homes that people love and cherish. If new floors are your dream for your Elkridge home, but you still want to preserve its history, John K. Eareckson & Co can easily make those dreams come true… and for even less than you probably think!
Our Team of Experts
Our hardwood floor refinishing team always provides the best quality and craftsmanship that you can trust throughout the entire hardwood floor refinishing process. We listen to your concerns and ideas to create optimal results that you will be absolutely “floored” by! John K. Eareckson & Co. has been serving the Elkridge community since 1917. During those 95 years, we have been known for our professional approach, personalized service, and quality products anyone would expect from their hardwood floor refinishing provider. There is nothing more amazing than seeing your old hardwood floor refinished to look brand new!
Our Refinishing Process
When you opt for our expert hardwood floor refinishing services in Elkridge, you can rest assured knowing you are in great hands. We have the experience and training to know the best practices for your home’s flooring.
- Belt sanding – We use the latest belt sanders in our work that sand the flooring to absolute perfection. This process gives the flooring a smooth finish and brings out the natural grains in the wood.
- HEPA vacuums – While the wood is being sanded, a lot of wood dust gets generated, which pollutes and dirties the space. This is why we use the latest HEPA vacuums while working. This helps get rid of 95% of the dust that’s generated in the space.
- UV – wooden flooring curing equipment – We use the best quality stains & UV finishes as well as the latest UV floor finishing equipment. This makes the floor finish 40% tougher than any standard finishes.
All of Our Services:
Finishing: We always achieve the richest floor color that you choose by using only the highest quality stains available. The oil or water-based polyurethane treatments we use will provide years of protection for your floor!
Sanding: Whether you hardwood flooring is new or old, your floor is in good hands when it comes to sanding.
- Our sanding technicians have years of experience and know-how.
- We use the latest techniques with the highest-tech machinery to make your floor extra smooth!
Custom Work: Create your own design or choose one from our catalog!
Repairs: Damage to your existing floors? Whether it is from an accident or water damage, we will fix them up and have them looking good as new!
Refinishing: We have several options for refinishing your existing hardwood floors!
- For regular maintenance, we can screen your floors and apply a top coat of polyurethane to keep them looking new.
- If your floors are in particularly poor condition, we will sand them down and apply several layers of polyurethane to restore them to their original beauty!
Contact John K. Eareckson & Co for the Best Hardwood Floor Refinishing Services in Elkridge, Maryland!
We take pride in the entire experience of refinishing beautiful hardwood flooring. Satisfied customers have made John K. Eareckson & Co the oldest and best flooring business in Elkridge. Contact us today at 410-788-4200 to get started on your journey to beautiful hardwood flooring!