HARDWOOD FLOOR SANDING
There are times when you feel the wooden flooring on your property is looking old and worn. You know it’s not stained or damaged, but you still feel it lacks the charm it had when you first installed it. This kind of a problem can be easily solved by opting for our Wooden Floor Sanding in Washington D.C. services.
The benefits of getting your floors sanded
- Sanding can make a significant difference to the way your living space looks; whether your objective is to make a room look more impressive or you want to make a narrow hallway appear more spacious, we will expertly sand, stain and seal your flooring. This will improve its appearance and make the space look spacious and brighter and it will also reflect more light.
- Wooden Floor Sanding in Baltimore increases cleanliness and helps reduce and minimize allergies.
- Wooden polished floors will last for decades, if they are sanded, stained and sealed at regular intervals.
- A well-sanded floor adds to the aesthetics of your property
The Wooden floor sanding process
We are very particular about the way we carry out the Timber Floor Sanding in Washington D.C.
- Belt sanding - We use top quality belt sanders in our projects; these sand the floors to perfection. The process gives the floors a smooth finish & brings out the natural grains in the wood.
- HEPA vacuums - When the wood floor is being sanded, a large amount of wood dust gets generated, and this pollutes and dirties the space. It’s why we use the latest HEPA vacuums in our work; this helps get rid of 95% of the dust.
We then use specialized fillers and UV stains to give the hardwood floor a stunning effect. The final coating adds to the overall appearance of your floor.
When only the best will do
We are a fully bonded & insured company. All our experienced and expert installers are thoroughly background-checked. This gives you the assurance that the work will be carried out safely and efficiently.
For more information about our excellent Wood Floor Sanding in Washington D.C./Baltimore, you can speak with our Bamboo Hardwood Floors experts at John K. Eareckson & Co by dialing this number- (410) 788-4200, Monday – Friday: 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. You can also send us details of your requirement via this online form and we will revert shortly. Our experts are here to help with free consultations and we also provide free estimates.