BAMBOO HARDWOOD FLOORS
Bamboo Hardwood Floors are becoming a very popular installation in residential and commercial spaces and us at John K. Eareckson & Co cater to customers across Baltimore and Washington, DC. Though the installation process is very similar to hardwood floors installation, the former might be directly glued to the subfloor, floated or even fixed to plywood.
Bamboo flooring installation - the work process
When we handle this job, we follow a very methodical approach our Bamboo Hardwood Floors installation:
- Our installers come over to your premises and ascertain which method will be best suited for your requirements
- They will check the area to be covered with the bamboo hardwood flooring, the difficulty of the layout and other factors, and then provide a quote
- The other aspect taken into account while providing the quote will be whether the floors are pre-finished or you have opted for ones that will have to be sealed and polished post installation
- Once you approve the quote, the bamboo floors will be carefully moisture acclimatized for at least 72 hours before installation
- We also take care to maintain the installation area at a specified humidity and temperature range during the course of installation- this ensures the integrity of the flooring is maintained and that it lasts for a number of years without any trouble
- If we are carrying out this work in a new building, the floors will be the very last thing to be installed- This prevents them from getting damaged when another construction work is in progress at the site
Why hiring us is a smart choice
With almost a century of operating in this industry, we have the expertise, experience, and the resources to handle any scale of installation of Bamboo Hardwood Floors in Washington D.C., to perfection. The highest grade products that we use and top-notch workmanship that we provide ensure the longevity of the installation.
We are a fully bonded and insured company and all our experienced and expert bamboo floor installers in Baltimore are thoroughly background checked. This gives you the assurance that the work will be carried out safely and efficiently.
Contact the flooring experts
You can speak with our experts at John K. Eareckson & Co by dialing this number - (410) 788-4200, Monday – Friday: 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. Alternatively, you can also send us details of your requirement via this online form and we will revert shortly.
Our experts are here to help with free consultations and we also provide free estimates. We look forward to working on your bamboo flooring project in Baltimore or Washington D.C. Call us with your requirement today.